home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

my one hundredth post!


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Karla!

  1. The first domain name ever registered was Karla.com!
  2. Karla was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
  3. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as Karla.
  4. Karlaolatry is the mindless worship of Karla.
  5. The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Karla.
  6. Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Karla fighting underground.
  7. Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Karla.
  8. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Karla!
  9. Karla is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
  10. It took Karla 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
I am interested in - do tell me about
Congratulate me everyone,
this is my one hundredth post!

Wow! I didn't know until I saw it in my dashboard. This is a pretty big deal, isn't it? One hundred blog posts for Bombastarr. Oh yeah, this is so cool. So this means, you've got to show me some love: comment and tag, people!

I loved the Trivia Tips. *looks up* Karlaolatry? Well that sounds pretty interesting. Wonder if there are people worshipping me? Hehe, kidding. I was laughing my head off when I read it because the results were Hilarious, with a capital H. I contain cocaine? I'm green? And I built the Taj Majal? Maybe in another lifetime. :)

I spent my last day as a sophomore pretty much just lazing around. Haaay. I'm going to miss the Toledudes. We may not be the BESTest section, or the favorite but I'm still proud that I'm here simply because I love everyone in my class. Sure, my whole tropa is in St. Philomena, but in my class I know I am loved. I am not compared to anyone, no one is pressuring me to be someone else, I can do what I want and I can just be myself. I have my friends here and I can pretty much say that my past ten months went okay because of them. And of course, I LOOOOOVE our adviser, Miss Toledo! She rocks! As in, with all the jokes and hirits. I'm gonna miss everyone -- from the bitchiest to the sweetest people of St. Gertrude. My love goes out to all of you, my dear Toledudes. I had fun being the sexy pressie. :) Haha.

School is finally over. Finally. I cannot believe that my second year life really IS over. When I look back at how I spent the past ten months, I'm not so happy because I know that I could've done better. I wish I had strived more or tried to be more responsible. I wish I didn't spend so much time worrying over the small things, and concentrated on the more important ones. I wish I didn't hold on too tightly to some things that eventually, I had to let go. I wish I didn't let time slip away. But then again, I couldn't go back and change everything. In a way, I tried to see the positive side of things. Maybe this year really was my wake-up call probably because God wanted me to realize and learn things the hard way. I really don't want people telling me "Sayang," or "I told you so," simply because I know that this was meant to be. Sure, I would have done better if I didn't procrastinate too much, and it wouldn't hurt that much if I learned to let go. But then again, I wouldn't learn if I didn't make these mistakes. I can't go on my whole life just listening to what people say, can I? Of course, I had to fall down too. But what makes me really proud of myself this school year is that even though I knew I fell at some point, I was able to pick myself up and I'm still proud of me. Though there are bits of resentment or guilt in me, I'm letting it go because all I'm gonna bring with me are the lessons I've learned. So yes, I'm accepting my mistakes but I'm going to move on to my next destination. I'm not going to let all the blunders block my way. I'm finally going to let all the pain, the tears and the bruises GO, and when I look back at my soph life I just want to remember the good times. So long, Karla the Sophomore. Au revoir on your journey to Junior-hood! :)

Yesterday, I realized a lot of things:
  1. You shouldn't expect things to happen, because when you do, they DON'T.
  2. The tapsilog at Maty's was the BOMB. You should go there. For P47, you're in for one heck of a meal.
  3. Having a cam phone really does have advantages.
  4. One of the horrible feelings in the world is expecting to see someone after closing your eyes and realizing they're not there when you open them.
  5. Drinking Lemon Lime-flavored Slush Puppie calms the senses.
  6. I was secretly a Powerpuff Girl thanks to the Cartoon Network award.
  7. You shouldn't forget your hanky especially when you know there'll be a program at your microwave-like gym.
  8. Parting your hair at a different side does wonders.
  9. Watching The Notebook really has an effect. Geez.
  10. Laughing does not mean everything is okay. Trying to be okay is not okay.
  11. Whatever happens, James Lafferty will always be HOT. (as if I don't know that!)
Twins: Kaila and me.
I'll post more last day pics in my friendster.

I guess this ends my one hundredth post. :)
So I'll just leave you with this. Check it out!

Oh and btw, to the person I always sit next to in all the pullout classes, I forgive you. I just hope you read this. Love to all. Mwah.

"At this moment, there are six billion, four hundred seventy million, eight hundred eighteen thousand, six hundred seventy one people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil.

Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is ONE."




________________________________________________________________