home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

you know what? catch me now.


I'll give you five seconds to guess where that line came from and if you get it, well, you're a winner. Haha. Okay, clues:
  1. Three words
  2. First word starts with an O
  3. Second word starts with a T
  4. Third word starts with an H and ends with an L
  5. My husband is in this show *wink*
  6. And I'm addicted to this series.
You'd be a loser if you haven't guessed it. Hehe. Kidding. Obviously, it's from One Tree Hill, and actually it really is driving me crazy. So this is what happens to bored princesses, huh? I've spent almost all day surfing OTH sites and watching OTH dvds and surprisingly, I don't get tired! I've seen the episodes a hundred times during the Christmas break and a thousand times during the weekends but I still feel all kilig inside everytime I watch them. Am I really going nuts?! Oh, please somebody help me. And now I feel worse because Nica is currently watching Episode 9 of Season 3, which by the way is the episode I've been wanting to watch because -- well I don't want to spoil it for everyone else, so let's just say good things will happen in that episode. Now see, I know what will happen even though I haven't seen it yet since I've been "researching" about it for weeks already but there's still this something inside me that NEEDS to watch the episode. SHEESH. Am I even making any sense?! I am so confused right now. And though it's not about some emotional or teenage-angst sort of thing, it's still as complicated. Man. I need Limewire. I want Limewire. That's my portal to Season 3. Santa, can you give me my gift as early as now? =)

Okay so before I go completely berserk I will try to stop for awhile. Change topic.

What is happening to our country? PGMA suddenly declares state of emergency (Proclamation No. 1017). This is BIG NEWS. And honestly I don't know what to say about it except, "Whoa." I'm watching the news patrol and it seems like history is repeating itself. Rallyists are being arrested, people are running around Edsa Santolan and I'm just so shocked that this is happening NOW. I mean, with the exchange rate and good events (Pacquiao and Villoria victory), I thought everything was going to be okay. Deep inside me, there's this really small ray of hope that things are going to get better for us Filipinos -- then this happens. What is wrong with us? It saddens me that peace and unity seems lightyears away from our nation. And I'm mad because I feel so helpless. As a student, all I can do for my country is just believe that it will redeem itself in the future. But with all these happening, do you honestly think there's still something to believe in? I can't stand watching this anymore, but I have to because this is history. Our history. Sigh. Let's just all pray for peace and enlightenment.

As I'm typing this, I'm wearing my crown. "So what?" I hear you say. These past few days weeks, I've not been much of a princess lately. I've let some people down and I hate to think that my resolution of being a good-and-lovable-princess-slash-Haley-tutor-girl in real life is falling apart. But I had to be strong. And by strong I don't mean fighting back or playing dirty. It's by being humble and apologizing for your mistakes. It's admitting what you did wrong and trying to not do them again. So yes, I was able to say sorry to the people I've hurt. And now I'm produ to say that I deserve to wear my crown again. Welcome back, Princess Haley.

AWW.
What the world needs now,
love, sweet love.


"No, no it's not ok. I'm not ok... When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared. I was so terrified. Then I saw you.. I promised myself that if I could just get up, and walk over to you, and tell you how much I need you, how much I want you, then nothing else matters."
-- Nathan to Haley in "With Arms Outstretched"




________________________________________________________________