home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

heaven, are you really waiting outside the door?


Nathan: But I am. Haley, you got a tattoo for god sakes. It just freaks me out a little bit, because obviously this whole thing with us means a lot to you. I just don't want to do anything to pressure you. Or drive you away. Even though sometimes I can't help it. Just like I can't help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you, Haley. And it scares me, a little bit, but, there it is.

Haley: Wow. There it is. I love you, too.

Well I guess you can call me lucky because once again, I am blogging at our school's CAI Lab. Whee! Oh, sheer joy!! :) Anyway, we were asked by our teacher to check Geometry test papers and of course, I tried to finish my job asap, so that I could blog. Hehe.

This is going to be one sabog post.

I spent the weekend at Batangas. And I was able to have my first taste of summer last Saturday since I swam in the village pool! Swimming. Aaaahh. It's been quite a while since I last splashed myself in a pool filled with ice-cold water. Somehow, I forgot about the heat of the sun and for the first time, I actually enjoyed it. Of course, I got a little darker after getting out of the pool but I don't know, some sort of magic happened and after a few hours, my tan wore off. Haha! So I'm white again. Oh well. :)

Fell in love with the song "Heaven" by The Fire Theft. It was played in the scene where Nathan and Haley first said their I love you's. And as much as I want to hold back my tears, I couldn't. It's just so..beautiful. Okay, here I go again with my addiction, but really, watching that makes my heart melt. Want to hear the song? Go here.

Heaven. I do hope it's waiting outside the door. Because what I seriously need right now is heaven. Bliss. Euphoria. Happiness. My panacea. Something that will make every pain go away. Something that will make my heart know and feel that it's okay. Someone that will hold me tight and tell me that everything is going to be alright. Can you hear me, Nathan Scott?!

I'm so psyched about our summer getaway to Bangkok! We'll be staying there for a week. Wow, seven days of shopping! *wide grin* Indeed, it is a shopper's paradise. Our last stay there was only lasted for four days but you can bet I enjoyed it. It's somewhat similar to the Philippines but the culture is so amazing. The people are very friendly and respectful. It is such a beautiful country. Sigh. Can't wait.

Welcome to the blogging world, Andrea!
Welcome back, Cecile!
Miss kita Cathe kahit katabi lang kita. Hehe. :)

Wednesday's our last day and we're off to freedomland! Only a few more days to go. And it's the end of my soph life. Finally. I've been waiting for that day since the beginning of the school year! Haha. Better enjoy the last few days.



This is MY love. Nathan Scott.



"Heaven,
Are you really waiting outside the door?
Never thought I'd hear the words before the road

Sever
It's the simple things that are so hard to grasp
Can't find myself in all the days that passed
But I can feel it when it shines
Nevermind, I'm falling in love with you
Can't find the road that runs through
Falling in love with you."

-- Heaven by The Fire Theft




________________________________________________________________