home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

i'm eating smidgets.



"Charles Bukowski once wrote: 'There will always be something to ruin our lives. It all depends on what or which finds us first. You're always ripe and ready to be taken.'"
Sucks, right? It's always like that. Just when you think everything is perfect already, something will destroy it. Oh well. That's life. Thanks a lot, Charles Bukowski -- whoever you are. Anyway, since it's summer and the temperature's rising (man, i think it's almost 40 degrees!) I decided to write down some hot randomnities. Just for fun. :)

Hotness #1:
Went shopping yesterday. Market! Market! is love. SM Makati is Love. And Surplus Shop is LOOOVE! :)

Hotness #2:
I bought myself new shades. I have a fetish for big shades, if you haven't already noticed that. I don't know if it's just because of the beauty points I get from it (haha!) or because it's the closest I can get to a superhero mask. I can hide in my shades. I feel like a totally different person when I have those big frames covering my eyes. Haha, feeling mysterious.

Gotta love. :)

Hotness #3:
Anyway, later on I'm going to be a princess. We're going to my cousins birthday party and the theme is Disney Princesses. Aww. You know sometimes I kinda wish I was still a kid because I want to be able to play with dolls and toys, watch Playhouse Disney and go to Toy Kingdom LEGALLY. I mean, do you think I can squeal and shout at a sight of the new Disney Princess and Prince dolls?! No. Harhar. Okay, so anyway I'll be wearing my crown once again later on. Heehee. No prince though. He's in Tree Hill. *wink*

Hotness #4:
Currently watching Mean Girls. God, I missed Regina George. She is soo..bitchy. You just can't find the words to explain her. She's like, a goddess. She's hot and she knows it. Now that's Royal Hotness.

Hotness #5:
One Tree Hill is getting better and better by the episode! :) I just love it. And I just watched the promo for Episode 17!! Ahh!! Okay, so I don't want to spoil it for all the other OTH addicts out there *ehem, ehem* so I suggest you just wait. Oh God, I love Limewire. =)

Hotness #6:
I made my own OTH icons! They're just a few and they're quite simple but hope you guys like them. If you do use them, please credit. :) Don't ever try to steal, okay?


Later. Mwah.


"I always said that I would make mistakes,
I'm only human, and that's my saving grace,
I fall as hard as I try
So don't be blinded
See me as I really am, I have flaws and sometimes I even sin,
so pull me from that pedestal,
I don't belong there.

One thing is clear,
I wear a halo,
I wear a halo when you look at me,
But standing from here, you wouldn't say so
you wouldn't say so, if you were me
And I, I just wanna love you,
Oh oh I, I just wanna love you.."

-- Halo by Haley James Scott (haha, that's me! :P)



________________________________________________________________