home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

where can you run to escape from yourself?


to Bocaue, Bulacan.
Haha.

The Science Congress was F-U-N! It was basically a 3-part cycle: eat, sleep, take a bath. Haha. Seriously, we weren't able to join most of the activities because we weren't informed. But heck, we got to socialize and bond with our schoolmates as well as friends from the other schools. Everything was fun, from the sleeping time, to eating time to chikahan, to picture moments. Not a dull moment. SPCPq didn't get a place but we're still proud of all our winners! :) Anyway, I'm too lazy to make kwento so I guess I'll just post the pics later on.

The most dreadful part of this whole congress thing is coming back to school. Sheesh. All those reports due, missed lessons.. Ack! It's enough to make anyone crazy. And it's our long tests next week so you can bet serious catching up from all the "congresswomen" (people who joined the congress). Now I'm back to my usual exhausted mode. Haay, expect loads of crumminess and crankiness from all the students. haha! :p

Okay so maybe not really. Valentine's day is just around the corner and I'm sure there are some lucky ones who have their significant others to share that day with. *ehem* Of course, for the rest of us we've got a date with our reviewers, pens and the dreaded test papers since our Long Tests fall on the 13th and 14th. Wow. Expect the school admin to do these kind of stuff. This means I'll be staying home for the weekend and I'll do nothing but put my mind on protozoans, arch addition postulates and the whatnot.

Let us all pray for the victims of the tragedy in Ultra last Saturday. We were still in Bulacan when we received the news and I just felt soooo bad when I saw it on TV that night. It was so depressing that these days the only hope for most of the Filipinos is a chance at a noontime show. Please don't forget them in your prayers, okay?

What day is it today people?
Haaayayayayay. It's the 6th.

My mom just said I should not blog just in the middle of this post. So I guess I really should stop typing and finish my Health and Soc Sci report. Here are the pics, by the way:


Image hosting by TinyPic
Trixie and me before boarding.

Image hosting by TinyPic
The Hopefools: Me, Trix, Nica and Mikka.

Image hosting by TinyPic
Singit sa pila for breakfast!
Mikka, Hope, Nica and me.

Image hosting by TinyPic
Astig ng shadows noh?
Nica, Trix, me and Hope.

Image hosting by TinyPic
Roadtrip kami ni Nica sa van.
Look at us: wasted!! :p

Image hosting by TinyPic
ako sa room.

"I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.."

-- Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse






________________________________________________________________