home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

always and forever, haley.


Because of the mercury incident, we have no classes today and tomorrow. It's a blessing in disguise actually because now we have the time to start with our projects! Whoopee! Documentary and scale model, here I come.

I just came from Nica's place to talk about our Geom project, and well, ended up watching One Tree Hill again. Don't get me wrong, we were able to talk about making a scale model of a cruise ship, so basically it wasn't really a waste. Anyway, we watched episode two and I must say I regret it. Not because I hated it but because I loved it SO much, it breaks my heart that I can't watch the next one anytime soon. Darn. I just HAVE to have Limewire. So now, I can't help but feel sad that Nica can watch whatever episode she likes whenever she wants, while I have to WAIT for Season 3 to start on ETC. And when will that be?! This is just too much suffering for me. :(

Random stuff.
  1. I went to the doctor yesterday and she said I have gastritis. Boo.
  2. I tweaked the layout just a little bit. I just felt like I have to, so don't ask why.
  3. I want need a big, tall cup of Mocha Valencia.
  4. I'm trying to figure out what to say next.
  5. I'm wearing my new pair of pants today. Whoopee!
  6. I want fried siomai.
I have to go because we'll be making our documentary for Research about jeepneys. We'll be videotaping jeeps and interviewing drivers & passengers! Cool, right? Ours is due next, next week pa pero we decided to do it today so that we'll have enough time editing and adding special effects. Be back later. :)

Much love. Mwah, mwah.

"I give You my apathy
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back"
-- Only Hope by Switchfoot



________________________________________________________________