home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Back is Bombastarr.


I'm back! You better have missed me, online world.

The last day of one's hell week is always one of the happiest ever. Despite the uncertainty brought upon by the difficult examinations or papers, there will always be a sense of relief in the end. And right now, I'm basking myself in this relief. So.. I will not talk about academic-related stuff. I refuse to comment on my exams in fear of jinxing them or overreacting toward them. "Past is past," is my current motto after my tests. So don't ask.



I suddenly remembered I don't have anything interesting going on right now other than studies. I am sooo lame. Haha. I'll blog over the weekend probably when I have more coherent things to say :P Arrivederci! :)






________________________________________________________________