home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

my, has it really been that long?!


I miss my blog to bits. I miss updating it, I miss editing its layout, I miss having the normal blog life. But time and dad's old laptop won't let me. In fact, this is just a takas post in the middle of my Eco AND English researching. I just miss it too much. I miss Friendster and Multiply too since I couldn't upload any of my pictures. Life without our PC sucks. I have so much kwento! So allow me to speak in vernacular, okay?

Life as a senior sucks too. Okay, not really. So far it's been fun but it's just so BUSY. A lot of things happen in a day, a week and even in a month! Aside from all the college application chaos I've mentioned before (this time DLSU, ADMU and UST naman) our Long Test just finished last Saturday and tons of projects are already piled up. Can you say hectic? But in an odd sort of way, senior life is quite light compared to other years. We have fewer subjects and more time to concentrate on the major ones. It's also exciting because we have SCT (the modern name of CAT, haha) and CES (Community Extension Service) as part of our curriculum. Tapos we can practically smell college because almost every teacher mentions the words university, college, course and graduation every subject. Haha. Mas excited pa sila sa amin. =P

The UPCAT is less than a month away and I'm as nervous as a first-time skydiver. The pressure is building up. I really, really, REALLY want and need to pass in UP. I've been talking about this for practically all my posts and I just can't help but mention it. It's that huge for me. So I'm praying everyday, passing by the Cathedral every morning just to lift up this intention. I really don't want to disappoint my family. Still keeping my fingers crossed! Meanwhile, I'm also busy with my La Salle and Ateneo forms. I've been going back and forth the registrar's office, business office and the faculty room to check if they already have my recommendation forms. It's crazy! Ngayon pa lang I have to be independent na, because no one else will arrange the forms for me. Grabe talaga. It's exciting and nerve-wracking all the same because you know you're holding your future in your hands. What if natapunan mo ng Coke yung form mo? What if hindi ka pala ni-recommend? What if you made a mistake in filling up the application? Oh, the stress!! Tomorrow I'm going to get my Ateneo form from the registrar's na. Yikes! BTW, does anyone know kung kelan pwede makakuha ng UST form?

I'm super psyched about UAAP Season 70. I swear, every year since Grade 4 I look forward to it. I love watching the basketball and cheerleading. I don't know the names of all the players (except maybe for the cute ones, haha) pero I swear I'm glued to the screen when there's a game on. Tapos kapag cheerleading na, I always have my mouth open in awe. Haha. But I guess the main reason why I love watching UAAP (aside from Chris Tiu, haha) is the intense school spirit. Grabehan talaga. It's as if every student of each university, old or young, come together and just cheer for their alma mater. The opening ceremony last Saturday was amazing. From the props, to the dances, to the whole program -- kudos to UST! Everyone was really yelling their hearts out for their alma mater. I yearn for these kind of things, all the perky-cheery-love-your-school vibe. I guess after 12 years in the same school, it's normal na I want to cheer for something else na. I want to be one of the students in the crowd, proudly wearing her school color and holding a big banner with an "I Love You *name of cute player*!!" on it. Haha. =) Do you have any bets on who'll win this year? A lot of people I know are betting that UST will keep the title, but who knows? Hmm. Basta, I can't wait for Season 71 na, when I'm finally an official college student. I wonder what school I'll be cheering for though?

Here's a short, funny conversation between me and my seatmate Raissa this morning. We were talking about college and UAAP tapos napunta sa school colors and logos.

KARLA: Napanood mo ba yung game nung Saturday? Grabe gwapo ni Chris Tiu! *kilig face*
RAISSA: Talo Adamson di ba?
KARLA: Oo nga eh, go Ateneo!
RAISSA: Ang hirap nga eh kasi parehong blue yung colors nila tapos pareho pang ibon.
KARLA: Haha! Ano nga ba yung Adamson? Di ba Ateneo Blue Eagles, eh yung Adamson?
RAISSA: Uhhhhm.. Falcons?
KARLA: Ayun, Falcons nga! Haha. Tapos yung UST, Growling Tigers. La Salle, Green Archers. UE Red Warriors.. eh yung UP di ba Fighting Maroons?
RAISSA: Oo. Ano kaya yung Maroons?
KARLA: Hahahahahaha! Crayola!! Hahahahaha!!


HAHA, BENTA! Tawa kami ng tawa. LOL =P Ano nga ba talaga yung Maroons? School color lang ba nila yun? O crayola talaga sila? Haha. I must find out! =)

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TRANSFORMERS?! Grabe. The Best!! I so fell in love with Bumblebee! Haha. Megan Fox was super duper HOT! Even hotter than Rachel from OTH! Haha. I so want to have her abs! T_T And I must admit, Shia was as cute as ever. He has certainly evolved into a great actor. Nakakatawa nga because when I talk to my friends and classmates about Transformers, they refer to Shia as "Even Stevens" every time! As in!

"Nakakatawa kaya nung part na magkasama si Even Stevens saka yung girl sa loob ng car!"
"Mas nakakatawa nung kinausap si Even Stevens nung parents niya!"
"Ang binata na ni Even Stevens noh?"
"Pero mas cute pa rin si Even Stevens nung nasa Even Stevens pa siya!"

Haha, LOL. Parang hello, he has a name naman. Pero everyone kept calling him Even Stevens! =P And by the way, why is everybody so in love with Optimus Prime? Haha, wala lang heartthrob na siya sa school. Apparently, robots can make us fall in love too! =) Anyway.. You. Must. See. It. It's the best summer movie! (Oops, I have yet to see HP5 and The Simpsons pa pala!) Basta, wala ng aagaw kay Bumblebee. Haha.

Sorry for the sabog post. Ang dami ko na pala nasabi! Haha. I just really miss blogging, that's all. I hope our PC gets fixed by tomorrow na so that I can ditch this laptop. It does the job naman pero of course I miss doing the normal computer stuff. I can't even download songs here! I have yet to upload my pics, work on a new layout and play with Adobe. Haha. But of course, all after studying for the UPCAT. Nux, sipag kid. *wink* Anyway, I think this'll be it for now. I have yet to go back to reviewing for our Accounting long test tomorrow. Yikes! Sana naman I do good because if I'm going to take this up for the next few years of my life then I have to!! Hehe. Later y'all! Mwah. =*



________________________________________________________________