home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

because i have nothing better to do.





Your Sexy Brazilian Name is:



Rafaela da Costa




Wahaha. That is so HOT. Rafaela da Costa. I sound like a really sexy Victoria's Secret model, don't you think? =)

You May Be a Bit Dependent...

You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't really think you ever could.


Shucks. I can survive on my own (I'm actually alone right now, walang maid and my parents are at work) but I think I really need people around me to depend on emotionally. Tsk. Waaah, si Marilyn Monroe pa. Idol =)


Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Spiderman

"I have always been standing in your doorway. Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"


So romantic. Aww =) Now I can't wait for Spiderman 3!!



________________________________________________________________