home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

back to school woes?


In a few days.. I shall throw myself back into the pit.

On June 4, Paulinians from SPCPq will walk the halls with their checkered skirts and neckties once more. Life is unfair, or should I say, the sisters are. Haha. Anyway, we're going to start school a week earlier than everyone else, so of course my anticipation-slash-anxiety has been building up for days now.

A part of me still DOES NOT want to go back to school. All the days of sleeping, eating, watching TV, surfing the Net all throughout the day.. soon to be gone. Instead it'll be replaced by late-night study marathons and reviewing for exams. Waaah. O_o Somehow I don't want to go back to that lifestyle just yet.

However, there is a geek part in me you probably all know, and (un)fortunately it occupies majority of my personality. HAHA. As usual, I'm eagerly anticipating the school year with much enthusiasm. After our school supplies shopping at MOA last Monday, I can't help but just stare at my new notebooks and ballpens (G-Tec of course! Nagmura na!!) I cannot wait to label them, write on them and use them. The other day, I wore my bag and just modeled in front of the mirror. Excited much? I can't wait to go back to school mode and rule the school as a senior. A fourth year student. Wheee.

What would this year be like? Hmm. I wonder. Right now I'm just very eager to make the best out of it. This is the make-it-or-break-it year. Aside from the fact that I have to do good in school, I also have to do well in my college entrance exams. I can't just loll around and waste my time. I have to do something, I really have to work hard this time. It's easier said than done, but who says I'm not going to do it? The anxiety is overwhelming, and the people are pressuring me like CRAZY (emphasis on CRAZY, as in SUPER PRESSURING) but I'm just going to do what I can do to make everyone -- including me -- happy.



Later.
=)



________________________________________________________________