home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

the wait is killing me.


I've been surfing around The CW website and found out that OTH Episode 16 of Season 4 just finished airing. As in, now. Viewers all over the US keep posting comments about how great it was, and how it left them on the edge of their seats. Now I can't wait any longer. I know patience is a virtue, but it isn't when it's One Tree Hill we're talking about. Haha.

What saddens me though is that there are only five more episodes remaining and it bye-bye to One Tree Hill for a little while again. I mean, they made us wait for 70 days, I think, for a new episode, and now we're going to wait again, this time for a new season. But I know OTH is always worth the wait. I'm sure it won't disappoint.

I want to show you guys some production stills I downloaded yesterday from my favorite Naley site, True Love. Just click them to get a bigger view.

The OTH cast for their Senior Prom.
So adorable!!

The girls are so cute, especially Haley! Her boots are so hot! Talk about a hot momma. Pero the boys.. haha wala lang, super baduy nung suot nila. Nathan was wearing maroon, Lucas in beige, Mouth in blue, Chris in some kinda matador-like suit and whoa, look at Skills! Super tawang-tawa talaga ko. But they're still all so cute together!! =)

How can anyone NOT fall in-love with them?!
Naley, always and forever!!

For the past few days I've been really busy with SC and YFC meetings. Our counselor, Ms. Neri meets the SC in preparation for the Freshman Orientation. We have also started writing our Action Plan, and we are really trying to make it as impressive and well-organized as possible to please the administration. (yeesssss, school spirit badge here please! Haha) Then for the YFC, we've been busy holding fellowships, meetings and workshops in preparation for the Youth Camp tomorrow. I'm also reviewing for the college entrance exams by scanning my notes and answering the MSA Review Books my dad bought for me. School hasn't even started yet, and I'm as busy as a bee! I'm starting to eat stress for breakfast again. LOL.

I'm so jealous of my tita who's in Bangkok right now. She's staying at a hotel fifteen minutes away from MBK, my favorite shopping mall there. WAAAAH, I so wanna go to Thailand! I can't believe it has been a year since our last trip. When I wear the clothes I bought there, I feel like they're still new! It really is a beautiful place with very friendly and hospitable people, very much like the Philippines. I miss the shopping centers, the train, the orange juice along the sidewalk (super yummy!) and the elephants!! =) I wish I could go there again one day. Hmm. I hope my tita brings home lots of pasalubongs!

I have to go and check out YouTube again, maybe somebody was kind enough to upload the new episode already. Then after that, I'm going to go and study. Haha. Later. =)


x x x x x x x x x




________________________________________________________________