home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

while eating chocolate cake..


..and printing my homework, I decided to change my layout and blog. Super bilis lang talaga nito, wala pa atang 15 minutes. I fell in love with the lay the other day pa, ngayon ko lang na-change. SO how's my life so far?

  • Everyone's in college application chaos these past weeks. Especially for UP. Since they're the school with the earliest deadline, everybody's rushing to get theirs submitted. I got my test permit already, I'm taking the UPCAT on August 5, 12:30 pm at the Institute of Chemistry. Waaaah! This is for real!
  • I love SCT. Super nakakasunod ako sa mga moves. I can pass as a soldier pala. Well, almost. Haha.
  • I just realized that almost all our teachers are oldies. Haha. Yung mga tipong expert na sa field nila. Kaya scary. Ang hihirap pa magpa-quiz, almost every meeting! But fun all the same, because di ba nakakatawa yung kacornihan ng jokes ng old teachers? Haha. For me, at least! =P
  • I so hate the yearly Physical Fitness Test. I always end up in pain the following day!
  • Mrs. Lee is so funny. Haha.
  • So is Ms. Pepito (kanina, haha). And Ms. Pabelico. And yeah, okay, Mrs. Torres na rin. Haha!
  • But nothing beats Ms. Toledo! YEAH! =)
  • Takot ako sa Filipino teacher namin. Wahaaah.
  • Swimming already on Friday!
  • I'm falling more and more in love with PHYSICS!
  • I lost my elephant pencil case (with my G-Tecs in it!) HUHU! =(
  • Journal writing for Accounting -- UGH. Exciting, but nakakapagod if you're doing it for three straight hours!!
  • I'm enjoying Biochem because I'm getting it, haha.
  • I'm broke! Pareho kami ni Nica, wala ng pera. And I refuse to use the money I saved. I'm determined to save lotsa money! =P
  • We're going to go to UP Diliman and Ateneo on Saturday. My mom and dad's going to tour me.
  • I hope I can get my DLSU and UST Application Forms this week, probably.
  • I'm still LSS-ing on "Samson" by Regina Spektor.
  • The Torch of the Fantastic Four is Hot with a capital H!
  • BUT NATHAN'S STILL HOTTER!!
  • Our class retreat's on September na! Whee!
and last but most definitely not the least..
  • Our graduation day's already set: March 16, 2008!! =) Waah, we cannot wait!
So far, Senior life is quite chaotic, because like what I said, everyone's arranging their application forms and inquiring about their courses. It really is different from all the other year levels. But I'm enjoying it right now, because even though our load is heavy, our schedule is so.. light. Haha, I mean, parang ang konti lang ng subjects namin. But that's because of the double periods though. Anyway, I hope everyone else is enjoying the school year so far. Can't wait to hear from you guys! =)

I hope my dad brings home a chocolate cake for me when he gets home later. Hehe. I'm craving for sweets!! Waaaah! =)



________________________________________________________________