home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

oh my, it's june already?!




Okay so apparently sabotage and assassination are my specialty. Niiiice. Haha. Anyway, if that were true, probably all my enemies and would-be enemies would be on their knees right now begging for my forgiveness because who knows what I could do to them. *insert evil laugh here* But of course, I'm little miss nice. I won't be able to do that. I can't even hold a gun (with the exception of Time Crisis, of course!).

Waaah! I just saw the new promo video of One Tree Hill on The CW website! And it pretty much sums up the drama of the third season. Watching it made me feel like a part of the show or something. Clearly, OTH has this effect on people -- right, fellow addicts? =) Of course, my Nathan is as hot as ever! Man, when I see that winning free throw he made in episode 20, my mind shuts dead because of over-cuteness. Haha. I'm so excited about the new season! Lots of questions to be answered. And because I love OTH so much, I must first re-live the drama by watching Season 3 again. =) Marathon, here I come. Wanna see the video? Here.

It's June 1st already! My, how time flies! And now I realize I really am just a few days away from THE DAY. Aaaaah!!

The things that excite me about going to school on Monday:
  1. G-Tec point 3. Oh yeah, babeh!
  2. My new school bag
  3. Marilyn Monroe binder
  4. Trigonometry (haha, nerd)
  5. classmates (yehey!)
  6. money!! may allowance na eh. =)
The things that make me dread going to school on Monday:
  1. the thought of ten whole months of studying -- aaaargh.
  2. no more whole day computer marathons
  3. any Science subject
  4. waking up early
  5. staying up late because of cramming sessions
  6. seeing people I don't want to see.
So.. what do you think weighs more? I don't know about you guys but I'm still torn between the two. Oh well, I'm still going to school on Monday anyway, whether I like it or not. I just wish that HOPEFULLY things will turn out to be okay and alright, just like what I always wanted.

And so I guess upon the start of classes, my duty as Tutor Girl shall resume. =)
Hello, Trigonometry. I'm excited to meet you.



"I'll be true, I'll be useful,
I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear.
and I'll belong to you
if you'll just let me through,
this is easy as lovers go.."
-- As Lovers Go by Dashboard Confessional








________________________________________________________________