home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

astig maging paulinian! =)


Catherine Untalan is Miss Philippines - Earth 2006. She's beautiful and smart. And she's a Paulinian. A graduate from St. Paul College of Paranaque. OUR school. Wheeee! =) Astig! I remember her being the tall HS Student Council President when I was in 4th grade. She represented the school in Battle of the Brains (and we won!). When she speaks at the podium, everyone really listens. She owns the stage. Her charm and wit wins everyone's hearts. And that's exactly what she did last night at the pageant. We're not close, but I'm really proud of her, and I'm sure as hell that every other Paulinian out there is proud of her too. Congrats, Ate Cathy! =) By the way, her younger sister, Ate Mina (who's three years older than me) became my friend when we were both in the SC two years ago. I haven't seen her for a long time now, but if she ever comes across my blog (hehe), congrats to her, too! It must be great to have a sister like Cathy.

Wow. A beauty queen alumna. That rocks!

I already finished the GG book last Saturday. I know, I know. Corny because I finished it right away. But I'm really like this. When I REALLY like a book, I couldn't keep my hands off it. The book was not as wonderful as the other ones, but it was great. The story was still filled with intrigues and it left me with a LOT of questions. Now, I can't wait for the tenth one! I NEED to know what'll happen next!

Speaking of needing to know what happens next.. I'm dying to know what's going to happen in OTH! I already saw some pics from the last episode and I sort of know a lot of major details already but I want to watch it! I have to get the CDs from Nica as soon as possible! You're probably asking why don't I just download it from our Limewire. Eh kasi, Nica finished downloading it na, way ahead of me. So yun, instead of waiting for twenty hours, I just asked her to burn for me. Hehe. Anyway, the fate of One Tree Hill will be determined on May 18th so I'm still crossing my fingers for it! They must get picked up for a fourth season or else I will die! And a lot of fans will really get disappointed because the last episode left a lot of cliffhangers. Waaah. Can't wait!

Yesterday was fiesta day here in San Dionisio. It was really a grand celebration because our place only celebrated every other year. The people all flocked to the chapel yesterday morning for the eight o'clock mass. Natives, balikabayans, you name it, they were there. The rain didn't stop us from celebrating! The parade, the sunduan.. it was great. We had a heart lunch, cooked by my lola and my cousins and I just bonded. Then we went to the gym and watched the komedya. The komedya is this play that usually tells a story of a Christian - Muslim war. There are princesses and princes fighting for love and for their nation. I've always dreamt of playing a princess in the komedya because being one brings honor to your family. You'll be catapulted to superstar status (hehe) and of course, you will be a legend. The people will forever remember you as the "prinsesa" and trust me, they will NEVER forget. My ninong played the kontrabida in 2004's komedya, and trust me he got quite famous for his evil laugh. My mom says I should join when I turn 18 so that I'll be part of San Dionision's history, but I'm still thinking about it. I mean, I'm already a princess, right? Hehe. =)

Out of boredom, I watched an episode of The Jerry Springer show and I was disappointed with all the guests they had that were racists. One woman said she would rather let her child die than have a person from another race donate an organ. One man said that black people don't go to heaven. Another man said that people with different colored skin from him (he's white) are inferior to him. How pathetic can they be?! I was partly hurt because though I am not black, I do not belong to their race either. I do not have the same color as them. But really, does that make me less of a person? Does that make the African-Americans, the Asians, the Filipinos any different from them? Do they really think that having a fairer complexion makes them superior?! Wow. I cannot believe that there are still people like that in our world. I mean, come on. They should grow up! We are all created equal. God made us unique in our own way, but we are not superior or inferior to anyone else. We are all on the same level. We are ALL beautiful. Color or race does not determine our greatness. It's what's inside our hearts. It's saddens me that there are still a number of people who think that we (other races) are ugly. I just pray that one day, they'll wake up from their insanity and accept that though the whole world isn't like them physically, we are all one. We are all equal in God's eyes.

Beyonce Knowles is from the black race.
She's beautiful.

Zhang Ziyi is from the yellow race.
She's beautiful.


Karla Bernardo is from the brown race.
And she's beautiful. =)

Hehe. Okay, di kasama yung huli. =D But, you get my point, right?
Hayy. I want my Ate Marion's choco chip cookies! I'm addicted!
Oh and by the way.. I was able to open my Multiply again! Finally!
So I'll be uploading my pics there na.
Love to all. ♥


"You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you."

-- You're Beautiful by James Blunt





________________________________________________________________