home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

it's official!! oh yeah!


"Upstart netlet the CW will add just one new sitcom and one new drama to its first fall lineup, preferring to rely mostly on returning WB and UPN faves. "Girlfriends" spin off "The Game" and Darren Star drama "Runaway" scored series pickups, while the Kevin Williamson sudser "Palm Springs" -- ontap for midseason -- landed an eight-episode green light. Bubble shows "Veronica Mars" and "One Tree Hill" also made the cut, with full 22-episode orders."

-- source: OTHweb

One Tree Hill has been picked up for Season 4!! =) Yes!! This is so far, the best news I have ever received this summer! The moment I read it here and here, my heart flipped and for a moment there I think I had a heart attack. Haha. I am so HAPPY right now because for those who still don't know, I am obssessed with One Tree Hill and it's my number one favorite show of all time. So yeheeeey for me and the million OTH fans out there! Filming will start around July, I think, and hopefully the new season will air in late September or early October. Wow, just in time for my birthday. Can't wait!!! =)

Yesterday, I finished watching Season 3 and all I can say was OHMYGOSH. It was no doubt the best season yet. The last few episodes were filled with almost everything -- love, happiness, sadness, confusion, basketball and all the elements that makes it great. The season finale left me totally shocked and hanging. I'm tempted to tell what happened in the end but of course, I will not because that would ruin the surprise for everyone else. After seeing it, all I could say to myself was, "What's going to happen?" because honestly it stunned me. Really, it did. It really deserves another season. Thanks to all those who voted! =) And keep watching, okay?

Can he get any hotter?! I so ♥ love him.

By the way, I have a new layout -- in case you haven't noticed. It features the one and only, Marilyn Monroe. After that clutch-binder thing, I decided to make her the face of my blog as well. I really find people from their era very beautiful. And stunning. Like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly. And Marilyn Monroe is just one of them. She is considered the "most phenomenal bombshell of all time" and one of the best actresses in Hollywood. She died at a young age (36) but she left a great mark in the history of the silver screen. And besides, she's hot. =) Hehe. Comments would be much appreciated. =)

Something happened to my knee and now I can barely walk. I've been hopping around all day yesterday since my right leg was basically useless. It hurts like hell when I bend and stretch my knee! And I'm home alone! I have to wash the dishes, clean the house, go up and down the stairs ON ONE LEG. So I went to the doctor yesterday and she gave me medicine and an ointment. Thankfully, the ointment did a pretty good job and now I can walk a little bit (though it still hurts). I hope this goes away by weekend because we're booked at a hotel and I want to go swimming! Waaah.

You know I miss a lot of people from school already. The people I used to hang out with every morning, the people I'm always with the whole day long, the people in my pull-out classes, the people in my section, the people in the corridor, the people in the other buildings.. basically everybody. And you know what's weird? I chat with these people on Y!M, I talk to them over the phone, I text them, I communicate with them on Friendster, I see them on their blogs.. I know what's been happening to them and how they are. And yet there is still something missing. I guess nothing really beats being with these people in person. I miss them A LOT! Can't wait to see them. =)

American Idol eliminations later. Oh I hope Elliott goes through the next round! He's amazing. He deserves to be in the finals. But you know how AI is, nothing is impossible, even the best people get voted out (read: Chris). Hayyy. Go Elliott Yamin! =)


"You ever heard the expression 'The best things in live are free'? Well that expression is true. Every once in a while, people step up they rise above themselves sometimes they surprise you and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard but if you look close enough, you can find hope in the words of children, in the bars of the song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet,the person you love decides to love you back."
-- Nathan, One Tree Hill





________________________________________________________________