home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

a day in bubble land.


We spent the weekend at Fraser Place in Makati. It's this super sophisticated suite that looked like a modern-day castle for a princess. I swear it was such a posh place! It looked like a unit straight out of those home-living magazines. It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining area, a living room, laundry room and a bath tub-slash-jacuzzi. It was so cool. I even had a bubble bath a few hours before checking-out! It was fun just swimming in a tub full of bubbles.. it's a much better feeling that floating on water, I swear! I wish I could go back to that place. Someday Karla, someday.

Me almost drowning in the bubbles. Haha =)

Bought myself two new books at PowerBooks: The Rise And Fall of A Teenage Social Climber and The Realm of Possibilities. And I got them at really great prices because of the sale. Thank God for Power Books. Everytime I go there, I feel so overwhelmed with all the great books surrounding me. You know the feeling of a child upon entering this huge candy store? That's how I always feel everytime I step inside Power Books. It just has this magic in it -- I cannot leave the place without buying at least one book. It's just heaven, really. Okay, so now I probably sound a lot geekier, what with my Math love affair and my passion for books, but what the hell. I love them! Just goes to show that I really am Haley. Hehe. Tutor girl. =)

It's raining. Whee! I guess this marks the official start of the rainy season. So long espadrilles and hello, boots? Haha. I love the rain and I know most of you do too. But don't be foolish and try getting yourself soaked in the rain when you can bring an umbrella. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. A public service reminder from Bombastarr. Nyaha. =)

First, I converted people to watch OTH. And now, I converted people to listen to The Fray! Wow, am I really that influential? Well at least I'm influencing good things. Things worth enjoying, and not vices. Go ahead, download like crazy people! YouTube, Limewire.. it's everywhere! It's almost impossible to NOT be able to get a hold of these things, so go ahead and be converted! One Tree Hill and The Fray are LOOOOOOOVE!

Happy Independence Day, by the way. I'm not very patriotic but I think the best thing we can do for our country is to just pray for peace, love and happiness. Am I right?





"She is everything I need
that I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want
that I never knew I needed.."

-- She Is by The Fray



________________________________________________________________