home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

man, it is so freakin' hot outside.


I cannot believe it. One whole week of no blogging, no internet, no computer. That was my sacrifice. And I was able to do it. Whee! =)

Note: sabog post ahead.

Well I want to say I'm back, but it's not for good since I'll be leaving on Tuesday for the Leadership Training and then the week after that is our Bangkok trip (yeaaahhhh!) so I'm still not back permanently. But anyway, I'm glad that finally my fingers are really typing on a real keyboard and I'm actually blogging.

I've watched episodes 11 - 17 of OTH. And all I can say is: OH MY GOD. It's is soooooo good. Everything is starting to heat up and the story just keeps on getting better. At some point, I felt like crying because everyting seemed so real. The intensity of the last few episodes were unbelievable. And I'm not exaggerating here. Season 3 is really the best season so far. I'm not gonna spill any beans so you just have to watch and find out for yourselves. =)

As much as I want to put this thought at the back of my head, I can't because it seems like everywhere I go, wherever I turn, something seems to remind me of the freakin' date. I know, I know, it's just the 16th. But soon, it's going to be May 1st, then the next thing you know, it's June. And it seems so fast, really. Tapos on Thursday (I think?!) will be our enrollment. Then soon, it'll be the distribution of books. And a few weeks later, it'll be the start of classes. Ahh! NO! Well, as much as I want to stop time and have a summer vacation all year long, I can't. So I guess I'll just have to make the most out of the remaining weeks left. Because when I do, I'll have nice memories of the summer before junior year that I can share to my friends. Haha. Well, I hope you do too. May is still after all, 30 days full of fun and sun, so might as well enjoy! =)

Coupling tonight! Whoopee!

Sheesh, it is so damn HOOOOOOT. I don't know about you guys but I hate the heat, especially if it's like this. Call me killjoy, but it just makes me feel so uncomfortable that I don't feel like doing anything. So right now, I'm useless. Argh. I hope it rains.

[EDIT]
The other day, my lola was clearing the so-called junk in her closet and who knew those junk would be treasures?! They were old bags my mom and titas used to own, and since wala naman ng gagamit, I snagged a few! They're bee-yoo-tee-ful. So vintage. =) No need to buy myself a new school bag. Hooray! Anyway, the rest, binenta namin sa ukay ukay. Haha. I'll show you the pics soon.
[/EDIT]

By the way, to all the people who tagged and commented: much love goes out to all of you. And to those who were asking me to change their links or exhange links with them, I'll try to update asap. I may not be able to do it now, but I'll try to do so before I leave on Tuesday. I hope you guys understand.

Okay, quite a long post. Anyway, Happy Easter! I hope that this year, we all realize how important Jesus' resurrection is, and I hope that it would not be just another event but something that will encourage us to renew ourselves and change for the better. Love to all! =)


"I read your letter
The one you left when you broke into my house
I'm retracing every step you made
And you said you meant it
And there's a piece of me in every single
second of every single day
But if it's true then tell me how it got this way?"

-- The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin




________________________________________________________________