home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

September 19..


OKAY FOLKS, THIS IS IT I'M COMING CLEAN.

The problem is, I know I'm not supposed to have a crush on him. I already know that.<div style="text-align: center;"> <span style="font-size: 180%;">is LateBoy day ♥</span><br /> We were introduced to each other today :"><br /> Thanks to <a href="http://www.intoxxicated.net/">Ayiene</a> and <a href="http://www.discofiasco.net/">Finella</a>! :)<br /> <br /> <br /> <div style="text-align: left;"> I have better things to blog about, but I'm so blissed out, I only want to share this one detail to you all :) Wheee. Don't worry I'm not boy-crazy.. I'm just really terribly sorely immensely kilig. :"""></div> </div>

But. He. Is. So. Cute. And. I. Just. Want. To. Hug. Him. And. Be. His. Friend. Outside. Class.

Don't worry I'm not boy-crazy.. and I'm not going to do anything or act on it. It's never going to happen. But I need to just let this all out, I guess. It's so hard to be keeping it all in when every Wednesday and Friday I'm sooooo :">




________________________________________________________________