home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

out of the darkness, comes the Knight.



DEFINITELY ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVERRR!!


Heath Ledger gave me goosebumps. I must agree that it is probably his greatest work. IMY Heath! Christian Bale was superb too. He lived up to my expectations -- and he's still as hot as ever too! :)



Those who haven't seen it ought to die out of jealousy right now.


I love Batman pa rin talaga!
This movie gave me all the more reason for me to fall deeper in love with the Caped Crusader.





(P.S. We watched at IMAX; the 3pm showing. Paglabas namin, super daming tao.. and guess who I saw? ERIC SALAMAT!! Haha. Wala lang. Last week I saw four UP Players: Martin Reyes (who smiled at me!! Major kilig mode!), Czarlo dela Victoria (who was with Martin), Mark Lopez (nakasabay ko sa jeep, also smiled at me), and Migs De Asis (who Ria introduced to me!).. and now, Eric! Haha. OMG UAAP Fangirl alert! Haha. Sana si Chris Tiu na yung neeeext!! :D)



________________________________________________________________