home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

UP ANG GALING MO!!


(with my 3 major crushes from UP Fighting Maroons: Migs De Asis, Mike Gamboa, and Martin Reyes! This was during the UP Pep Rally last Monday)





I LOVE YOU MARTIN REYES! :)
#14 ♥

---

UP WINS! UP WINS! UP WIIIIIINS! :)

First game, first win. Super school spirit mode na ako! GO UP!!

I sooo love my 3Ms na! Martin Mike and Migs. Grabe ang gwapo nilang tatlo! Si Migs De Asis, ang cute ng nguso! :P Tapos si Mike Gamboa naman, so cute kasi kahit ang liit niya ang galing pa rin! :) Pero syempre, I love Martin Reyes the most! ♥ Grabe! Did you see his three-point shots?! Beyond words! <3 He was sooo adorable! So adorable! I can't believe I'm saying this but.. I THINK I LOVE HIM MORE THAN CHRIS TIU NA! :) Haha. Especially because he's so cute in person.. ay ay ay! I love him for real :)

I have a very good feeling about this Season :)

And congrats too, to ATENEO! I cheered for you Chris Tiu! Syempre. First love never dies. Haha! :) Ganda ng araw na to! UP and Ateneo! Double victory to my two favorite teams! :) YEHEYY!


Yesterday naman, I was at Araneta for the Opening. GRABE. GALING TALAGA NG UP! :) Bongga ng opening!! Then we also watched the FEU-AdU and UST-UE game. Honestly hindi ko talaga alam kung sino iccheer ko.. kasi pag nandun ka pala, mapapa-cheer ka talaga! Grabe ang school spirit ng mga school eh! Kahit hind UP, napa-sigaw ako! Haha. HAD SUPER FUN! :)

I LOVE UAAP!!! <3



Sorry I'm so sabaw :P Better updates next time! High pa ko sa UAAP eh! :)



________________________________________________________________