home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go.


WHOOOOOO! Everything's packed.. I'm moving tomorrow!

I can't believe it. I'm really going to live in Katipunan! Whooo! :) Inna and I were texting this morning and we're both undeniably excited! Tomorrow we're planning on walking around the area and look for carinderias or small stores where we can buy real food -- that's because we're surrounded by fast food chains! No thanks, we don't want to become like the guy in Supersize Me. Haha. Anyway, on Monday, the four of us UPians Drea, Cars, Inna, and I are planning to commute inside UP. I tried it on my own this week and I was lucky I didn't get lost! All the upperclassmen were there for their enrollment so luckily I wasn't a lonely freshman who looked lost and disoriented -- though I really was! I'm excited to explore the whole place with the three other people I'll "share" it with. Haha, cheesy much. We're planning on hanging out at the Kalayaan dorm since Drea is going to stay there. Whee! UP life, here we come! :)

I'm going to be in college in three days. Three days. THREE DAYS. Whooooo! The first day of the rest of our lives. Nyak. Drama :)


Honestly right now I'm just too thrilled to think of anything else other than next week! Haha. I'll blog again when I get to Katipunan. I know we have WiFi in our dorm naman eh. Good luck sa pasukan guys! I know deep down, beyond the anxious face you show everyone else lies the excitement for the coming school year. AMININ NIYO NA! :) Hehe. Let's rock this school year!




________________________________________________________________