home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

ohyeah it's raining!


Haha I thought I'd be gone for three weeks or so..but look, my last post was just ten days ago! And it honestly seemed like forever. But those ten days were whole days WITHOUT any computer encounter so you have to congratulate me for that! Haha. I realized I can live without the computer, I did, but of course, life with the PC is oh so much better. Hehe. So there. I don't want to type in, "I'm back for good!" just yet because, well, I'm not. But don't worry, like I said before, I will still update, though not as often as before.

I've been away from the computer for far too long, I think I forgot how to write. Haha.

New haircut! Haha =)

So far, life is pretty great. Good scores, lessons are okay and pretty much everything is alright. Sometimes it can get pretty tough especially when we're loaded with homeworks and quizzes, but at the end of the day, we still go home with smiles on our faces. And I'm glad with that. I hope this goes on and on and on until the end of the year. Then -- fourth year na!! Haha, one month pa lang eh..excited!

Latte /lah-teeeeeyyy/
Mikka and me: mga adik sa cufi!

We went to the library for English class a while ago. We had a lot of fun looking at Christiana's notebook because it was filled with all these cheesy pick-up lines. Remember my post about that before? Well of course, we laughed our hearts out as we found out new lines like, "Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?" and "Do you have a map? Coz I'm lost in your eyes," Total laugh trip grabe! Today is the resurrection of the pick-up lines! =) I still cannot believe that there are actually men out there who have the nerve to say those -- seriously. Haha!

To my classmates in Algeb POF: We have a new alliance! Jamonday + Andreans = Jamondreans! Haha. My group (Jamonday) and Andrea's (Andreans) sort of just merged a while ago when we both got wrong answers to the problems given to our groups by Mrs. F. Nica even coined the term "loser-est groups" because, well, we lost. And "loser" is Nica's new word right now. Haha. Go Jamondreans! =)

FYI: I'm in a love-hate relationship with Chemistry right now. And you know what's the perfect line from a song that I can use to describe Chem? "I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking of you.. it's true.. I'm stuck on you."Whatever happened to Stacy Orrico anyway?

Gotologs: The Reunion
Me, Nica, Mikka, Hope

Next week will be our first departmental test already which means I'll be saying goodbye to the PC for a while. I know you'll miss me, but don't worry I'll be back as soon as I'm flush again. Hehe.


"I've made a commitment
I'm willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you..

But you always find a way
To keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say
to keep me right here waiting
And if I chose to walk away
would you be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say
to keep me right here waiting.."
-- Here Waiting by Staind
[Thank you my cinnamoniecahannamikisses, Trixie for the lyrics! Mwah!]



________________________________________________________________