home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

bouncing back.


I am sooooo happy today. I was expecting myself to freak out today but I'm glad everything turned out well. Yipee! Congrats to everyone! :) I'm happy and I hope everyone else is.

Anyway, what's up with me? I'm currently blogging at our laptop (yep, it's baaack!) and I missed it so bad. All my files were transferred to the PC, so I can't post any pics here right now but it's okay, I mean it's about time I stop being vain. Hehe. In this laptop I discovered the world of blogging, webdesign and HTML. Aww, stop me before I get all mushy again.

I was reading my previous posts and I swear I could laugh my head off! What was I thinking, publicly telling the world my feelings when I wasn't myself? Well it is my blog anyway. But STILL. I was in such a mess, I felt like I didn't even make any sense. Oh well, everything's okay. Nothing to worry about (hopefully) and I'm pretty sure I can pick myself up from where I fell. I must admit though, letting all those feelings out really made me feel okay. Maybe I'm not that much of a spongegirl anymore? Am I making progress? Heehee.

I'm listening to "You and Me" by Lifehouse and I just feel so.. at home. I don't know why but somehow I feel like everything's going to be okay. I suddenly felt like even though things are not the way they were, I know they'll still be something worth having. Sometimes I wonder if I make the right choices and if I can be able to live through life with decisions I partially disagree with. Sometimes I doubt if I am strong enough to stand up to something I chose but really didn't want. Life makes us choose things that we don't prefer but have to have. You know? Though I've only been living in this world for fourteen years, I can pretty much say that I've had enough experience to conclude that not all things in life are for free, sometimes we have to take risks. And along the way, we may doubt ourselves for giving up something we really want, risking something we have in the search for something more, something hopefully better. And we will never know if things will turn out to be much greater than before if we don't take the plunge. These past few days, I've been sorting things out, letting things sink in and doubting myself sometimes. But hearing Lifehouse singing that song made me feel really good. Maybe this is worth the risk. Maybe things don't have to be so stereotypical. Maybe things will still be the same. And maybe, everything will be worth the wait. :) So goodbye, damsel in distress and hello once again Wonder Woman. Are you still there, Batman? :)

Practices pa tomorrow. Haaaaay. Intrams na next week? Ohmaygulay. Bilis naman! Anyway, kuhanan nga pala ng cards ngayon and I was able to get really good grades in my favorite subjects: Geom and Soc Sci! I knew all those late night studying would pay off.


Watch out for the new adventures. Bombastarr by day, Wonder Woman by night.


psst, bescrush! :)











"All of the things that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping inwards
you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here.."

-- You And Me by Lifehouse



________________________________________________________________