home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

May Masabi Lang, Supreme Court Justice-style


CRUZ, J., concurring:

Instead of merely affixing my singature to signify my concurrence, I write this separate opinion simply to say I have nothing to add to Justice Irene R. Cortes' exceptionally eloquent celebration of the right of information on matters of public concern.

(from Valmonte vs. Belmonte, Jr.)


O di ba. Pwede namang, "I concur" na lang kung hindi rin naman pala marami yung sasabihin. But noooo, he just had to say this. May masabi lang talaga eh. :)) 



(This is basically what has become of me lately - finding humor in the most hopeless of places: cases. #ohgodwhy)

--

Labels:




________________________________________________________________