home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Thoughts keeping me up aside from Consti.


I should know better than feeling sad about people choosing to walk away, people deciding you no longer exist, people suddenly realizing you're no longer worth their time. I should already know by now that what my friends and family are speaking are gospel truth: that I don't deserve such kind of treatment, that I am much better off, that there is nothing to be sorry or depressed about because at least I found out soon enough that there are people not worthy of me. It was a lie, it wasn't real. It was a mistake. It was bound to happen. 

It's his loss. 

But how is that comforting? It's mine, too.



________________________________________________________________