home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

All the time.





The Saltwater Room - Owl City

What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
We need time, only time

So tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time, all the time


Just like that, this song made me feel much better. There is just really something about Owl City that instantly lifts up your spirits. Like it triggers a swoon button and makes you giddy and gushing like a maniac. Listen to this one, or any Owl City song for that matter, and see (hear?) for yourselves. Anyone who doesn't get that warm fuzzy feeling afterwards is made of stone.

"Sometimes things find you when you need them to find you, I believe that. And for me, it's usually song lyrics." Peyton Sawyer couldn't have said it any better. Amen.


//


Yet another week lies ahead of me. I've got a massive headache plus really bad colds, which leaves me with a paper left unfinished. I feel so tired despite having slept the whole afternoon. What is happening to me, it's only the third week of class! Of course, I'm blaming this on the unfortunately necessary academic stress, and the fortunately unnecessary emotional turmoil. Jeez, they are so frustrating, they're taking a toll on me physically too.

But no excuses. Second MIT session tomorrow! I hope that boosts enough endorphins to keep me going this week. I need an extra shirt. And Extra Joss? Haha.



________________________________________________________________