home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

It's Friday..


..well, we all know what The Cure sang about that.

To hell with the 13th. Today was nice.


---


I'm only four days into the semester and already I'm loaded with so many readings for my majors and electives. CL 121, 111, 184 an Eng23. Now I know why we're doomed to be starving artists -- because all our money go to our required readings and books. I swear to God my first week allowance all went to that! :)) Well, I'm not complaining (yet) because so far I'm actually enjoying my classes. Most of my professors are really cool and awesome (although they are actually quite old), and I'm very very interested with all our topics so far. To tell you honestly, for the first time in such a long time, I feel like I'm studying and reading all these because I want to, not because I'm obliged to.

But then again, it's just the first week.
Let's see a couple of days from now, haha.


---


Coincidences. Again I can't help but wonder if everything falls under a great scheme of things and that I am a mere pawn in some higher being's chess game. The uncertainty is often frustrating. Sure, there are signs, but more often than not they confuse rather than confirm. Are these sudden accidental fortuities telling me something I already know or something I don't want to hear? It's difficult to not disintegrate every little bit of detail when practically the whole world around you is scrutinizing everything for you.

But perhaps it is only when we learn to let go, when we stop over-thinking, when we actually let things be, that we realize -- things will fall into place eventually. I may have no idea what I'm doing, I may be unsure of what's to come. But I'd like to believe one day it's going to make sense. And whether I like how the end turns out or not, whether this is more of a mistake rather than a certainty, I'd rather go through this than run away. Because I know, I know, this is far from over.


---








________________________________________________________________