home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Pre-birthday anxiety.


In exactly a week, I would be turning 18. Legal. A huge milestone. But I'm not feeling the birthday spirit at all. Well, at least not yet.

I'm blaming acads. Trust school work to kill even my always-enthusiastic birthday disposition with such gusto. I can't even begin to wax philosophical on how life-changing turning 18 would be because of all the stress. I feel like I'm supposed to be blogging about how excited about growing older, how nostalgic I am about the past, how different everything is -- you know, the usual.

But no, no, no. I am far too busy to ponder about that.



Matapos ka na kasi, sem.
Please? :)



________________________________________________________________