home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Vanilla 2.0



I'm getting quite used to the predictability of my everyday life. Everything is such a routine -- from increasingly tedious acads to uneventful social life. I try to make things interesting for myself but it feels as if everything goes back to the same dreary mood at the end of the day. I do the same things over and over. It's so.. boring.

But I guess if it weren't for the monotony, I wouldn't appreciate the little but significant moments that do stand out.

Today was yet another vanilla-turned-sundae day. (Sun-day?)
This time though, it was an entirely different flavor.

And to make things much better.. my ice cream wasn't just figurative anymore! Yes friends, my extremely pleasant day came with a real, actual dessert.

:)




It's fun being cryptic, really. Haha.



________________________________________________________________