home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

God, I love New York.


I've been having dreams of you ever since I could remember. Everything about you enchanted me -- your lights, your sound, your buzz. I yearned for the day I could finally experience your magic. And then it finally came. The moment I stepped onto your soil, it was like finding the other half of a missing puzzle. I just knew that that was just the beginning of my adventure with you. When I left you behind I made a promise to myself: I will come back. I have to.


New York, I miss you already.
My heart longs for the day you welcome me back into your arms.





I. SERIOUSLY. CANNOT. WAIT. TO. SEE. THIS. MOVIE.
And did you see the lineup of stars? Goodness! I might actually just pee in my pants right now \:D/


Wait for me, NYC :)



________________________________________________________________