home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Beginnings and endings.


I guess it is true what they say about beginnings and endings -- it all happens too fast and too soon. Things start coming to a close before we even get the chance to relish it; things begin unfolding before we have time to forget. It's a continuous rollercoaster ride and there's no way to be sure of what's going to happen next. Sometimes, it's so sudden it hurts. But sometimes, the rush makes the transition easier. It's confusing, it's uncertain, it's complicated.

I'm standing between an ending and a beginning. The lines have been blurred and I don't know if I'm still on the same chapter. But one thing is for sure: if fate won't finish it for me, I will. I will end this. Because I deserve a new start.

I'm deleting some old posts. Just because.


//


Today was Red Hair day. Jio brought with him his hair coloring spray and dyed his hair red 1) because he's making a statement, and 2) because he's cool like that. What started as Jio the Super Heartthrob's look quickly made its way to the heads of everyone in CrEngg. Before the day ended we all had red streaks and I was singing a la Hailey of Paramore. Haha.


I still can't believe CrEngg has evolved into something as big as it is just one year later.


//


Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me :)




________________________________________________________________