home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

how do i love thee T? let me count the ways.


I got tagged by Ceejae. Thanks to you, now I have something to blog about! Hoorah :)


NAME TEN THINGS THAT START WITH A 'T'

  1. Ten Things I Hate About You. Who doesn't love 10 Things I Hate About You? I saw it again today, and I swear I was practically holding my breath in the mushy-kilig scenes. I even surprised myself by reciting along with the characters' lines because I still remembered them. It's one of the very few movies that you can really, really remember even if you've only seen it once or twice in your life. I wish I had a Patrick Verona in my life to woo me.. and read a poem to! Haha. Man, I miss Heath Ledger.

  2. "You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you."
    AWWWWWW.
    (Photo courtesy of All Movie Photo)

  3. Twilight. I can't get enough of reading Twilight news and updates! Anything related to it gets me really giddy these days. I want Breaking Dawn (the fourth book) already! I need my dose of Edward and Bella.

  4. Tree Hill. Thanks to my very, very good friend Nica, now I can watch new episodes of OTH! Finally! Even if Season 5 kinda sucks for Naley.. I'm still going to watch it! Oh the wonders of the Internet. What would I ever do without you?

  5. Plain White T's. (Okay, so it doesn't really start with a T) I was playing Shuffle again with my iPod and suddenly, it was "Hey There Delilah." I love that song. It always reminds me someone and something. And I like that it somehow complements another song I really like, Samson, for very obvious reasons. (Samson, Delilah, anyone? :P) Their other songs are pretty rad too. They are one of the few bands I don't ever get tired of.

  6. Tasty bread. Is that how you spell it? Basta, the square shaped bread from the loaf. Haha. It's my ultimate comfort food! Add in condensed milk.. ayy, hebeeen. :)

  7. Thailand. We're leaving on May 15! I think I'm going to start my countdown. I miss Bangkok already. I haven't been spending money on clothes or shoes because I'm saving it all for our trip. Suan Lum Night Market, Platinum Plaza, Chatuchak, Big C, Pratunam.. I'm coming soon!

  8. Touch My Body. I've got a really bad case of LSS over this song. I always hear it on the radio, and see it on MTV. It's a cute song, but when you hear it for more than five times a day it just gets tiring. And what line keeps repeating inside my head?
  9. And if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous, I will hunt you down.

  10. Totally Spies. I miss being in grade school and wanting to be a secret agent. It was so cool back then! Now I'm 16 and I know better.. but I still enjoy watching the show. Its airtime on Disney Channel always saves me from boredom. It almost makes me want to say, "Thanks, Jer!" LOL :)

  11. Telephone. For the past few weeks, I've been disconnected with my phone. I barely touch it, and I don't even send GMs anymore! I just suddenly got lazy and I didn't really want to SMS people unless I have something to say to them. I only text my really, really close friends and reply only to important messages, but other than that, I'm bored with it. Haha, does this mean I'm old and boring already? :P

  12. Tattoo. Last night I stayed up until midnight because of Miami Ink and LA Ink. The dangerous and wild side of me wants to get a tattoo either on my lower back or left shoulder. I don't know, it looks sexy for me. I just don't have the guts to have myself permanently marked like that. But I admire the people in the show who get their selves inked for life, especially when it signifies a significant event in their life that they want to remember forever. And I really find the tattoo artists so awesome! They lead such interesting lives. They're sooo talented too. The customers just describe something, and whoosh, they suddenly come up with sketches that are exactly what the customers want! One day, I might get a tattoo.. henna lang. Haha :))

And now I will tag: Ayiene, Cars, Mary, Ate Patty, Elise, and whoever wants to answer it :)

I'm off to sleep guys. I'm leaving tomorrow for Batangas. I'll be back on Thursday or Friday, I think. I still have to pack my things pa pala. Haha. Later y'all.


* New layout, by the way :) Tell me what you think about it, mmkay?



________________________________________________________________