home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

and she's still alive!


the new and improved BOMBASTARR.Yes, Bombastarr is indeed back. And hopefully for good! My, my, I miss blogging here. Yes, Multiply was fun, but at some point I missed making use of my HTMLing skills (read: making layouts) which I really love. So.. there. I'm back.

Well the school year is almost over, and I guess this "homecoming" -- if you could call it that -- is my way of welcoming summer! Now I have all the time in the world to update this thing. Hehe. Anyway, I've missed a lot especially on bloghopping, but hopefully I can get back on track next week.

So what's up with me? I'm still very busy with Recognition day practices and all that, but I'm glad the exams are over for me. I've been through a rollercoaster ride this last couple of weeks but hey, I'm still alive and kicking, so yeah, I'm still okay. Some changes? Hmm.. let's see. I now have bangs, and wearing glasses -- totally nerdified myself a la Haley. Haha. But yes, I'm still as cute as ever. HARHAR =)

Do you know how long it took me to make this layout?? Almost forever because of the new Blogger. ARGH. Gahd, I hate it. But thank God I was able to work things out din. The picture above is me, during one of my vain "photography" sessions with Nica in our classroom. Haha. =) I know it's summmer already and I shouldn't be having a layout with me wearing my uniform, but hey, it's like my way of saying sayonara to this school year, right?? =)

I'm still all over the place, but I'm just really, really glad to be back!. GOD, I MISSED THIS BLOG. And all of my loyal visitors!! I'm back, so welcome me into your arms wide open. Ohyeah. =)

Shoutouts to: Nica, Rexy, Nikki, Cars, Ate Xienah, Shally, Ate Patty and Rina! =) ♥

LOVE TO ALL!!
*mwaaah*




________________________________________________________________