home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

everything is perfect now.


As much as I want that 11-23-06 post to stay forever, I can't because I want to blog so badly. It's ironic how I always feel like I need to write something when I don't have the luxury of having a PC at home, and feel lazy when my computer is just right there waiting for me. Oh well, I guess this makes the saying, "You always want what you can't have," so much truer.

Anyway, last Saturday we shot our video for our MTV (Math Television) project for Algeb. Our song was "Awit ng Barkada" Algeb-style. We shot at Mikka's mom's boss' house (did you get it?!) in Ayala Alabang and I swear we had fun. It was only the four of us Hopefools, and it was a blast! We wore this cute 80's-inspired outfits which were totally cute. We actually didn't have scripts or anything, on the spot lang talaga! But I think they turned out okay. A huge thanks to Tita Emily for driving us there. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't have done this project.

Speaking of projects.. we are so swamped! We have lots of projects for English: the diorama, the monologue and the soundtrack of my life. I don't get English III -- it always seemed like English was the subject we can all "breeze through" during our early years in high school, but now, the pressure is unexplainable! The lessons are new, we start taking up literature, art and music. It's weird how this subject is turning out to be so BIG. It's exciting though. At least we're over the adjective and verb phase.

Okay enough about school work.

Today I went shopping with my titas (mom's sisters), lolo and lola (mom's parents) at Glorietta and Landmark. It was fun spending time with my family! I was able to buy a new book (at PowerBooks! HEAVEN!), two magazines, a pretty cellphone strap and two shirts. How cool is that?! =) I know it may seem like I'm such a spoiled brat, but let me tell you honestly that I'm not. They always have to force me to let them buy me something because I don't want people buying expensive stuff for me. I prefer to buy things out of my own money. Honestly. =) I guess I was just raised that way, I wasn't spoiled even though I'm an only child. But what's wrong with a little pampering every once in a while? Hehe. Anyway, it made me miss my mom even more because she was usually my shopping buddy and we would always swoon over the same clothes. I hope she'll bring me back lots of swoon-worthy clothes from the States!! =) Last time she called she said there was a Fashion Mall there! WAAAH. =)

I miss my iPod so badly. I really do. I know I might be getting a new one, but every time I stare at my now dead iPod mini, I can't help but miss it. No, I don't miss it for the music it so beautifully plays in my ears because my dad did the heroic deed of transferring all my songs into a disc that I can listen to in my DVD player. I guess I miss all the fun times I had with that iPod. I remember feeling so naive when my tita brought that Mini home from the States. I didn't know about the clickwheel! HAHA. Stupid. It was only a few days later until I realized how it worked. I remember bringing it to school and hearing "oohs" and "aahs" from classmates, with matching "How does this work again?" from those who were just as naive as me then. I remember when our Year I Health teacher confiscated it because my seatmate used it without permission while I was reporting in front. I remember hugging it with all my heart when I got it back that March. I remember feeling the cold it brings to my cheeks every time I left it inside my parents' airconditioned room. I remember the first time I transferred songs to it by myself. I remember crying tears of joy after I downloaded the whole Friends With Benefits soundtrack and Peyton's Podcasts, I remember those days.. and it makes me smile because my Mini has changed my life in so many ways. It allowed me to enjoy music, to listen to new artists, to feel the words of songs (not just the music), to be in touch with myself.. it did many things to me than I could ever imagine. And as it lay there in my room, almost lifeless (its scrolls aren't working) and empty (no songs there!), it makes me want to cry a little bit because that thing helped me get through the last few years of my life. But I had to let it go. That tiny, blue, metallic mini. No matter how hard it was. And like they say, with every end comes a new beginning. Hopefully the new iPod will bring me the same comfort my Mini did, and so much more. =) ♥

And you thought I was going to end this news without One Tree Hill. You were wrong! =P I'm so surprised at the increasing number of OTH addicts in our school. I swear! Before it was only Cars, Nica and me, but now everyone is talking about it! All the group messages I receive are filled with OTH quoations, sayings or songs. I guess because I talk about it too much, maybe people started wondering how good it really is. Haha. Basta, the three of us influenced that many people I guess because everyone we know is practically asking us about OTH!! =) How cool is that?! Now everyone else is addicted, and are borrowing DVDs from me, or buying their own. SPREAD THE ADDICTION!! =) But take note though, NATHAN IS MINE!

By the way, it's the 26th today which means.. I am fifteen years and 1 month old!! Happy Monthsary to me! HAHA =)
psst, i'm so happy.



________________________________________________________________