home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 



Photograph by Arcade Fire

"I'm just looking at the world and writing a new piano piece."

"Can I hear it? What's this one about?"

"Well, I was thinking, we don't really have photographs of us. I thought this song could be, like, a photograph that captures us in this moment in our lives together."

"I like this photograph. I can see you in it."

"I am."


This was such a beautiful, poignant piece in my (our) favorite scene in the movie, Her. Funny, because we weren't able to take pictures today. So here's this song instead. It perfectly captures how today was, and how everyday has been since things fell into place.

Happy February 14th :)



________________________________________________________________