home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Geeks are hot.


Watched Iron Man 2 today.

The movie made an incredible point that men all over the world should understand: It's not enough to just be cute and hot anymore. You have to be awesome at math and physics too. Because I swear, there is nothing hotter than a guy who can get his equations right. :">

Tony Stark is legendary. I think he just became my favorite superhero. Next to Batman of course. Who by the way, is also another hunky geek with awesome gadgets. I like not just boys with big toys, but boys who can actually make their big toys :))

Hmm. Maybe this is why I am unconsciously more attracted to guys who ace math. And breeze through physics. And can explain to me how car engines and refrigerators work. Yes, I think I have a fetish for engineers :))



________________________________________________________________