home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

Roooockbaaaand!


"Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to surviiiiive.."


CrEngg and I are having some serious Rockband withdrawal issues.

For the last few weeks, my college barkada and I have been having at least one Rockband session along Katipunan every few weeks or so. I know, I know, it's expensive and irrational but someone almost always comes up with a good enough excuse for us to while away the hours rocking out to 30 Seconds to Mars and other epic rock anthems.

We are good students. Really, we are. We work hard.
But apparently, we rock harder! HAHA.

It's a good thing we're almost 20 in our group which is why splitting the bill is quite easy. However, it still is pretty expensive. Php300/hr -- that's how many lunches we have to give up to finance our newfound vice?

But of course, priorities come a-knockin' and reality eventually sinks in: the sem is about to end and we are students with requirements we have to finish. So, yeah, no more Rockbands for us. At least for now.

Our lunches and afternoon tambays are spent in collective silence/trance -- everyone has their earphones on, and is silently playing air guitars or air drums along with their favorite Rockband song. I even have a Rockband playlist in my iPod now. I SWEAR. We seriously got it bad.

But until the sem officially comes to a close, no Rockband.
And (maybe) no blogging for me.
:(


In true rockstar fashion, I shall end this post with a big, epic finish:


*enter epic guitars and drums*

THE EEYYYEEEEEE OF THE TIGEEEEEEEEERRR!!
Dun! Dun dun dun! Dun dun dun! Dun dun duuuuun!


*start blog hiatus*




________________________________________________________________