home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

stresstabs.


Stress is taking its toll on me. This past few weeks have been so Hectic with a capital H, I don't even know where to begin. Things-to-do have been piling up, and every time I get to accomplish one, another one comes along. I guess I should have been used to this by now, but I'm only a mere human being (even though I force myself to believe I'm some kind of superhero, LOL) and I get tired too. I just want this day, this week, this month -- this YEAR to end. I want to rest.

But the world won't stop moving if I do, so there's pretty much nothing I can do about it but just get it over with. It's easier said than done, but what the heck. I'd rather stress over these things now than later. So here I am cramming for what seems to be a week's worth of due assignments and notes (because I missed classes for quiz bee reviews) and preparations for this Friday's Youth Camp. I want to sleep like a normal human being but I can't. So I'm fighting the urge to close my eyes and doze off in wonderland. I think I'm going to be like this for the next couple of weeks.

I guess that means goodbye to perky and masipag me, and back to my real ways: stressed and procrastinating. It's nerve wracking.. but in a comforting kind of way. Because ironically, I also function better when I'm stressed. REALLY. Sa totoo lang talaga. (HAHA how many times did I say the word 'stressed' in that paragraph?!)

Indeed, I am a walking irony. I'm weird. Haha.
I have to go back and hone my cramming skills. Off to my room to fix my things and pray that there will be no quizzes tomorrow!

Adios, mi amigas.



________________________________________________________________