home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

school is a battlefield.


Finally, hell week is over.

I wish I can just sit back and relax, but I can't. Projects are piling up, and the Intrams was moved to October. My, my. I wonder how we'll all be able to get through the second quarter. Just thinking about how hectic everything is, is enough to make me go crazy! But pessimism will not do me good these days. Instead, I choose to think of positive things. I'm trying this new thing.. the "Peter Pan." When bad situations arise, force yourself to "think of happy thoughts so you can fly" -- and mind you, it is not an easy job especially for someone like me, who by the way, always has a hard time controlling my temper. HAHA. Anyway, I hope this works for me because I badly need it, especially now when everything else is so -- blah.

I just realized that one of the best feelings in the world is knowing that someone else hates the person you hate. I know it sounds really mean, but doesn't it feel good to find out that someone else sees the rotten side of this one particular person almost everyone thinks is so sweet and pacutie-tootie? *insert evil laugh* Okay so anyway, this new-found "friend" (if I can call her that) I now have.. well, let's just say I'm glad there is something we have in common after all -- besides the love for Soc Sci. =)

Speaking of Soc Sci.. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like our teacher. There are times when I really can't understand what she's saying because she can't seem to get her point across, but you can see that she really knows the subject well. I like how she lets us memorize the capitals of countries in Europe -- it was effective! I didn't have such a hard time reviewing for that part. And I always feel enthusiastic about reciting in her class (as I always do in every Soc Sci class). Oh well.. all the more reason for me to love my favorite subject. I guess I still am a Soc Sci babe after all. =) Wahaah.

Okay, okay, so I still love Algeb. Pero LQ kami ngayon eh. Si Radicals kasi. HMPH. =(

Last Wednesday, we had a real basketball game (okay, maybe not-so-real since we mostly just screamed and grabbed the ball from each other) and I SCORED FOUR POINTS! Four big points out of the ten we got! Waaaaah! And we WON! Okay, so maybe it wasn't because of my "great" shots, but hey, it's a big deal for me!! I'm so happy! Nathan Scott would really be proud of me, if he was there! Hehe. And just as I was beginning to love basketball, our teacher said next week we'll be having volleyball. NO. NO. NO. I hate it that they take the sport away from me just when I start scoring and getting the hang of it. Huhu =(

I mourn for the loss of Steve Irwin. I'm not his avid fan, and I don't watch his show every time it airs, but I'm still sad because he was one of the few people who really wanted to make a difference to the world by saving wildlife, and it's ironic that his life was taken away from him by the creatures he was saving. May he be in peace. He had certainly left his mark in this world.

Random pics:

Translational equilibrium -- gotta love Physics =)

The most beautiful sky I have ever seen. The picture doesn't even justify its beauty.
This was after the Sabayan. =) I love our corridor talaga..

Hopefools on the bus! Mikka, Nica, trixie and moi.


And now I can finally say, I'm happy.
Batman's back. =)



"And I can't get you out of my dreams
Now I know that you're the dangerous kind
and your face is tattooed on my mind
And I can't get you out of my dreams.."
-- Tattoed On My Mind by D'Sound






________________________________________________________________