home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

pachuchay.


I'm sick.
Boo hoo.
But I'm feeling okay naman na.

That explains why I'm blogging at 11:00 in the morning. I was supposed to blog yesterday but I started feeling really bad and got a major headache. Then the next thing you know I have fever. =( I guess I was just so tired. Last Saturday we had the last day of test aka the hard-core day (four subjects including Chemistry AND Physics) and then all afternoon we practiced for our Sabayan and in the evening I attended the installation of my dad in the Knights of Colombus. So yeah, I guess I was so exhausted that my body almost gave up. I'm glad that I'm able to rest now though, so that I'd be in good shape for the next couple of weeks because as you all know, the Sabayan is just around the corner and I CANNOT afford to absent myself especially during the crucial weeks.

Pachuchay -- meaning makulit, madaldal, pasaway and a little bit maldita but mabait and malambing at the same time.

That's moi. I'm pachuchay. The perfect word to describe Karla. Hehe. =)

The exams were good. I hope all the late-night studying would pay off. I really, really want to maintain the good scores I had in our long test because like I said before I want to do my best this year. This is after all the "judgment year" -- our future college schools will look at our grades in our junior year so.. UP is definitely tattooed on my mind. Haha. =)

Just saw the video of "Over My Head" by The Fray on MTV. God, I so love them. It's like I can't go through a day without listening to them. I'm so hooked! And now almost everyone knows them and loves their music as well! Yeah! They honestly have really beautiful songs. And of course, what makes me love them more is that the lead singer plays the piano. \m/ Download their songs. I swear it's looove.

You know what? I want to dance with Javier Suarez from Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. Shiyeeeeet. Everytime I see the movie and hear Shakira sing "Hips Don't Lie", I just want to be Katie Miller even for a minute. Haay. Grabe hands down to them. Galing nila sumayaw, super! Di ba, Nix? =)

The Pachuchay face.

Haha galing nito. I was taking a picture of myself tapos si Nica, as usual, Loser sign na naman. Ayan, tumugma tuloy sa mukha ko -- naging cute tuloy! =)

Busangot face. Bago mag-Physics to.

Sa Demo Room
Si Mikka lang talaga dapat nasa picture eh. Tsk. Mga esbut! =)


Can't wait for September 27! That's the airing of Season 4! =) And I also found out the tentative title of the first episode: The Long Morrow. I am soooo excited.

Missed you guys! =) I hope you missed me too. Haha. Mwah mwah. ♥



"Heaven bent to take my hand
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turned their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
But it's one missed step
You'll slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed.."

-- Fallen by Sarah McLachlan



________________________________________________________________