home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

going bananas.


B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Haha. Kidding.

It's the second day of the year and I can pretty much say that nothing has changed since I am here, as usual, in front of our computer and blogging. I'm doing my assignments though and catching up with my friends through Yahoo Messenger. Multitasking? Or is that dovetailing? Whatever. THE seems to be lightyears away from me now. Anyway, our English teacher tasked us to review two different kinds of chocolate as our "Christmas" project. Most of you will get excited with this but I am not. I have tonsillitis and though I can eat chocolates, I have to drink tons of water after. I grew up not feeling the same thrill you guys probably have when it comes to chocolate. I know, sad right? The thing is I don't like stuffing myself with water because I feel really.. heavy. I feel dizzy. I don't know but it happens. And if I eat chocolate, I would have to do just that. So now I'm having doubts if I will sacrifice myself and eat chocolates for the sake of the project or just cheat and ask my mom since she loves chocolates. Funny situation, right? Oh geez.

I just finished reading all the three Gossip Girl books I got for Christmas. And now, I feel miserable because 1.) I don't have anything to read now, 2.) I felt like I wasted my grandma's money since I finished them all in a week and 3.) I want to buy the next one!! The 6th book ended great though and now it's my favorite! Finally, Nate and Blair patched things up. I just hope Nate won't go fishing for other fish in the sea again, if you know what I mean. Am I such a spoiler? Sorry. :) I took the quiz at gossipgirl and I turned to be Blair. Yipee! Blair is the character with whom I have this love-hate thing. Sometimes I totally root for her and sometimes I just want to kick her butt and say, "What the hell is your problem?!" Maybe it's because of her bitchiness, her drama-queenish persona, her forgiving heart (especially when it comes to Nate!), her strong affections, her hit-and-miss attitude or her great admiration for Audrey Hepburn. Whatever it is, I always end up liking her more after every book probably because she always leaves us wondering what she's going to do next. She's not as unpredictable as Serena but when she does crazy things, they really are crazy. Haaay. Stop me before I get caught up with this again.

Classes on Wednesday. Oh my. I don't want to think of any negative thoughts (i.e. homeworks, quizzes and projects. Ooh! And teachers!) right now since it's just the start of the new year so I guess I'll just put in mind that I have to go to school because I want to see my friends. haha. That should be enough reason to pull me out of bed by Wednesday morning. :)

Have to go. That chocolate project is waiting for me.
Love to all who commented, tagged and to all those who are strong enough to stick by their new year's resolutions. haha. And oh, to those who are so kind enough to believe that I am indeed Haley. You know who you are! :) Mwaaaaaah.









"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait.."



________________________________________________________________