home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

i don't want to be.


I was not able to blog for such a long time, I feel like I forgot what I'm supposed to say already! Haha. Is that bad?

Bangkok really was a shopper's paradise. Everything, and I mean everything was there! From shoes, to bags, to skirts, to shirts to earrings.. you cannot leave Bangkok without purchasing more items than you expected. The hotel we stayed in was really good, we even had Franklin Drilon in the room in front of us. Wow, talk about cool. We met up with my Tita's Thai friends, Muukda and Surapon. They were really very nice and friendly. Thailand was a little bit similar to the Philippines, but it was a little advanced and people were actually very nice and sweet. I specifically enjoyed riding the tuk-tuk! It was so cool! And take this, every night of the trip, we visited the Suan-Lum Night Market, and every night we bought something new! We also went to the Grand Palace through the ferry boat and I swear I enjoyed the ride! The only glitch is, it was 33 degrees Celcius and boy I really got tired. Everyday was really a shopping day for us, what with all my titas and my lola and my mom.. you can certainly be sure of a shopaholic treat! Anyway, I was glad with everything I bought especially this Sleeping Beauty shirt at Central. It was soooo cool. But my best buys are the big Audrey Hepburn shades at MBK and the wrap-around skirt at Chatuchak. All in all, the trip was great and I'll definitely go back to Bangkok!! :)

These days I've been really addicted to One Tree Hill especially Nathan and Haley! Okay so I do not watch on ETC since we only had it a few months ago. I do watch on Star World and even though it's way back on the real airing, I still watch it because hey, I soo love it! I can feel like I can really relate to them. I actually like it better than the OC (no offense). And of course what makes me want to yearn for it is the Nathan and Haley team up. They look so good together! :p And James Lafferty is so HOT! Sizzling! I wish I was Haley. Hehe. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my Dad buying me the complete first season and of course, Wednesday nights on Star World. "I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately.."

The Long Test is finally over! Whew! I can't believe it's almost the end of the third quarter already. Time flies by so fast. Next thing we know, we're juniors already! It felt like only yesterday when I stepped into the new world of sophomore-hood, and soon I'll be saying goodbye to it. It also means having to choose my career and course already! Ack! *hyperventilates* I am so not ready yet. Nevertheless, I've still got about 5 months to enjoy theorems, chemical equations, significant figures and genetics galore. Haaay.

I'm so thankful to God for giving me another good fruit from my hard labor (here we go again with the fruits and labor thing!) this quarter. Second year has really been a tough year for me, but I'm glad I'm still able to balance everything. I admit I'm having problems in school, at home and sometimes with friends but I'm glad that despite all these I was able to manage and cope up with school. Thank you, Papa God!

Have you ever done something you have only seen in movies and never thought you could do in real life? Like you know, running after the one you love or something? Just a thought.

I think I'll be changing my layout soon. Love to all. *mwaah*




"Ipaglalaban ko ang ating pag-ibig.. maghintay ka lamang, ako'y darating.."



________________________________________________________________