home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

wharisdat.



1. The disection of frogs was postponed.
2. We were only half-day today so Hurrah!
3. Today is the official start of the second semester and I am so excited to have Physics on Friday! Miss Toledo, alright! I know I'm gonna love that subject.
4. The recollection tomorrow was cancelled.
5. But the confession today pushed through.

I feel so sleepy and yet I still managed to drag myself out of the bed and blog. Well I also have to do my assignment in SocSci so I can say that I am using the computer legally. Anyway, I still feel a little bad today. It's as if a part of me is missing but I just can't figure out what it is. It's as if I'm incomplete today. I feel like something or someone is missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. I feel so bothered. What is happening to me? Am I going crazy again? I hope this is not the start of another weird syndrome.
Have you ever felt so jealous of someone you know you shouldn't be jealous of? Say, a friend's friend, for example. Let's call them A and B. A always tells B to take care and eat meals and all that, and there's no problem with that since there's nothing going on between A & B. But you can't help but feel really envious because it's as if A is always B's first priority. B doesn't even tell you if she's going to meet up with A. You like A but there's just something about her that makes you dislike her. When they fight, B is sooo sad but when you fight it's as if she doesn't care at all. You have no right to be jealous of A because A is well, not in your level. There can never really be anything more between her and B but just really best friends. But it's driving you insane because B is always there when A calls for her and oh God she can never ever say no to her. B keeps secrets from you because of A and though you wouldn't want to think ill about them, you can't help but feel really mad and sad that B is sort of ditching you for A.

I know it's a complicated situation but hey, it happens to some of us. It's just a thought. It's one of the things that's bothering me right now. I can't just forget about this. And I can't just blurt it out either. B would really get hurt if she finds out that I have this grudge on A. And I don't want that to happen. But I still feel bad. Really bad. Sigh.

My birthday's coming up. I'm really excited although I'm just really not showing it. I always feel all giddy and happy every year when my birthday is drawing closer. It's as if no matter how many problems I have, i must smile for my day is about to come. It's an escape to reality. For one whole day, I could forget about them, no one can piss me off because it's MY day, my special day. Everytime treats you nicely, gives you gifts, makes you feel happy, nothing ever goes wrong. For that whole 24 hours, I feel like a true princess. I enjoy every minute of it and my smile is plastered across my face for the whole day. When people question your weird or happy or unexplainable behavior, you just have to say, "It's my birthday today!" It's like your license to whatever you do on that day. It makes you forget "real life" and live your "fantasy" (okay not really fantasy, but a day that is not ordinary) life, even for just a few hours. So when is your day of delight? Mine's 14 more days to go. :)

It's 4:30 and I'm still not finished with that freakin' Soc Sci assignment. I have to go.
I changed the chatbox by the way. The Tag-board one was f*cked up. I don't know what happened. Oh well, keep on commenting and tagging, okay?





"and i won't last a day without you.."



________________________________________________________________