home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

yresim.


It's such a crazy feeling. When we don't talk, I feel isolated. When we fight, it's like this heavy metal was placed inside my chest. I can't breathe, I can't think. My mind clouds and I cannot concentrate. I want to cry, but the worst part is that I can't.


I feel like I cry too much even if I haven't. I feel like I shout so loud even if my mouth is shut. I feel like I have been miserable all my life, when I know I'm not. I feel chaotic when I'm silent. I feel troubled when I'm okay. What is happening to me? Am I going out of my mind?


Sometimes I feel so lost. I feel alone, even when I know there are a lot of people around me. I feel invisible, I feel numb. I try to cry, but I can't. I breathe but I don't feel the air. And when everything seems like it all crashed, I'm not really sure if it did. I really feel lost. I don't know what to do or to say. They say I'm too sensitive, but can I help it if I get hurt? You know, I don't even know WHEN to get hurt. WHEN to say I CAN'T TAKE IT and WHEN to cry. I just feel.. weird.


I am different. I feel different. I know nothing has changed, but why does it feel like it did?? Why do I feel like we're so apart? Why do you laugh when I cry? Why do you ignore me when I need you? Why do you get mad when I joke on you? WHY? And what hurts is that.. I can't ask you these. I just can't. I don't have the heart to say these all in your face and stand all the isolation. I CAN'T. Because the truth is that you carry me with you. And when I hurt you, I hurt me. When I stab you, I kill me. And hard as it is to accept, it has been this way all the time. Haven't you ever noticed why I'm always there, waiting for you, not fighting you, not getting mad at you? Because I can't stand the thought of knowing that you might not be there.


TALK TO ME. DON'T DO THIS. I TRY MY BEST TO LIVE A LIFE ON MY OWN BUT I CAN'T. SPEAK TO ME. DON'T DO THIS. DON'T LEAVE.


don't make me feel more miserable than I already am.

hay. special day pa naman ngayon.






"oh.. hindi ko maisip kung wala ka,

oh.. sa buhay ko."

sorry guys I'm being too dramatic. maybe it's because of too much crinkles.



________________________________________________________________