home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

you know you love me


Haha wala lang, don't mind the title. It's just because I bought myself the second installment to the book series Gossip Girl, "You Know You Love Me". Aside from Shopaholic, this is another favorite because it's so catchy, and just like what the critics have said, it has the effect of gossip itself. It's not for kids of all ages though, maybe for teenagers only, but it really is a nice book series. It's kind of expensive but it's worth the price. :)

Yesterday's recital was GOOD! So far it was the best recital I had. I was the last pianist which made me extra nervous but nevertheless I felt fine. The other pianists were good too, in fact some of the pieces of the new students were the pieces of my cousins the past years. Although I do not have my kuyas and Tintin with me this year, it was still fine. It was held at Bloomfield Academy in BF Resort and there were also voice students. I wouldn't wanna comment on the voice students anymore since I might laugh.. you know what I mean. I'm not evil, it's just that.. basta. :) My performance turned out really well compared to the rehearsal last Friday. I really thought I'll stumble and my mind would go blank just like what happened during the rehearsal. I was kind of pressured since one of my pieces, Fur Elise, was my mom's piece when she was younger too, so I didn't want to disappoint her by playing it really crappy. And also, my grandma was a pianist, so you could just imagine the horror if I mess up. After that, they gave the participants special awards, and the directress of Bloomfield told me that I was the "model" pianist. I was kinda flattered since I really didn't expect myself to be the best but the fact that someone remarked that, it makes me really happy about my performance. All in all, it was really great. I'll try posting pics if i can soon. =]

Haay.. this is it only a week ahead and we really are going back to school! I'm feeling mixed emotions here! I don't know how I'm going to handle all this excitement.. waaaah! Maybe I'll just scream it all out. Well it means less blogginf hours or days, but don't worry I'll try my best to update, update and update! I can't stand the feeling of not being able to blog. ;p

By the way, I already installed a commenting system, though I'm not sure if it's the HaloScan or the Blogger commenting that works. I think it's the latter. :) Thanks again to my "regular" visitor, Ate Michi! *mwaaaaaaaaah*





ciao.



________________________________________________________________