home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

the early bird.. is still sleepy.


It's 7:30 or so in the morning. Most people are probably on their way to work and some are probably still in deep slumber and are walking their way to dreamland. But what am I doing? I am blogging. And I am wide awake, dressep up to go to my class in Makati. I am still supoosed to be sleeping now as my dad's driver will fetch us at 10 but when I woke up, I can't get back to sleep anymore. My dad is leaving for Singapore, just for a couple of days. I was awoken as he and my mom left. I'm not really used to having parents away since they're not overseas workers and we don't have a lot close relatives abroad. But when they do leave, I feel really lonely, even if it's just a few days. After they left, I can't seem to put myself back to dreamland [which is quite unusual]. I'm missing my Papa already. Looking on the brighter side, I hope when he comes back he'll have pasalubong. =] I remember when he last left for Shanghai last year, he brought home this pink Von Dutch cap, which wasn't very famous then. I thought it was just a fake or "pirated" cap bought at some store around the corner. Little did I know that Von Dutch was a famous brand of caps, shirts, etcetera and I was one of the first ones to have it! Haha. And even Billy Crawford has one [only his was yellow]. Then there was this trip to Japan when I was in Grade 5. He came home on my birthday! Isn't that cool? And get this, all my friends were at our house when he arrived with lots of candies, sweets, and other goodies! We were all crowded around his suitcase and we all oohed and aahed as he brought out pasalubongs. I can't wait for Saturday. :p [P.S. That cap on the picture is not my cap. But it looks just like that, only mine is checkered]

No father around means bonding time for the girls of the house: Mom and me! :) What could we be up to next? Hmm..

Tomorrow is the giving of school books! I'm sooo psyched. This is it, my first step to sophomore-hood. Haha. Just kidding. This "event" has always been one of my favorites. It makes me feel like a real grown-up and it is real proof that I am indeed moving to the next level. I'm really excited! Plus, I get to see all some of my friends and that means: catching up with each other's lives! Woohoo! Can't wait.

I am soo bored. What could I do? At least it's not very hot this time of the day. *wink, wink*



________________________________________________________________