home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

APRIL 6!!! woohoo!


hey it's been quite a while. haha. i can't believe i lasted THAT long without blogging. na-control ko sarili ko *whoot* cheers for me! okay so there have been quite a few people that have visited like Ate Ninin, Shari, Patty, Ate Kat, Selle and Cars (haha yung plugs nasa una).. thanks you guys! But anyway I'd still recommend you to visit LiL Miss Nice para masaya. I'd be linking you up here, saka sa dun na rin. Ayun.


I'd like to apologize about the Tag-board. Ugh. Green text saka green background. stupid noh? Hindi ko kasi na-correct dati. pero inayos ko na siya. Haha. Sorry again!


And you know what, I think I'm kinda off the "I-miss-school" syndrome. I mean, sure, I miss school pero parang nakaka-adjust na ko, saka hindi na ganun ka-grabe. weehee. anyway, it's kinda good though kasi at least i entertain myself at hindi na ko parang tanga, wishing na sana may pasok na. i can enjoy summer better this way, i guess.


addict na ko sa friends. i've signed up for lots of Friends fanlistings and i actually searched a site that has ALL the scripts of the show of every episode from Season 1 to Season 10. fantastic, eh? and tulad nga nung sinabi ko sa isa kong blog, i watch friends every:

* Monday, 7:00 - 7:30 pm, ABC 5

* Monday-Friday, 7:30 - 8:00 pm, Star World

* Monday-Friday, 4:00 - 5:00 pm (I think), Fox (nope, the Japanese one is on another timeslot but I watch that too kapag naabutan ko.. haha)

* Monday-Sunday, when I feel like doing so, DVDs

haha. i am soooo paranoid. pero it's great kasi. i wish i had friends like them. haha. kayo, do you ever watch friends? if you don't, well you should! nakakatuwa kasi eh.


i think i have a sleeping disorder. matutulog ako ng mga 10:30 ng gabi, tapos i wake up mga 9:00 or 9:30 (tagaaaaal noh?) .. tapos aantukin ulit ako ng mga 2:00 tapos matutulog ako hanggang mga 5:30 or 6:00.. tapos ganun ulit. so practically i sleep more or less 15 HOURS A DAY!!! haha anong klaseng tao ako?! may mali ba sakin?! kapag kasi wala akong ginagawa ganito talaga ko.. tapos ang takaw ko pa (waaahh.. wa-poise na) ewan.. pag bakasyon talaga, my body just dozes off.. buhay baboy nga ako eh.. eat, sleep, eat, sleep, computer, eat, sleep, eat, eat, sleep.. but it's a hard life, i tell you..


okay so because of too much sleeping no good can come out of my head now. i have to go because i still have to practice for my piano lessons tomorrow.


adieu.



________________________________________________________________