home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

October denouement


Yep, someone's got a full plate.




If it weren't for the academic calendar shift, I'd be lounging in bed and catching up on my graphic novels, fiction and non-fic by now. Instead, I'm in bed and about to sleep after only about 3 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours. 

But I have no choice. There's no other way but to just wade on through. A part of me is glad that I'm finally in a place where I'm just tired, but not unhappy. Exhausted, but not yet defeated. I still have the next few days to hurdle. Time to make use of my Get Psyched mix.

Here's to hoping the good birthday vibes work for a window of ten days. I badly need it :))



________________________________________________________________