home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

In re: Malcolm Hall feelings (aka My new law school anthem)




- Rather Be by Clean Bandit feat. Jesse Glynne


This shall be our new jam, Malcolm. You've given me so much heartache, but you've also brought me so much love. You've taken away a huge part of my self-esteem, sure  but you've also shown me what it truly means to be resilient and to be brave.

For the most part, my time with you has been difficult. But who am I to complain? I've never felt more vulnerable; but I've also never felt more loved. It was only until you came along that I realized how much I am appreciated by the people who matter: my friends, my sisses, and my family. (Hello, parents, I love you.) It's within your hallowed walls that I discovered what faith - and fate - actually meant. And it was a year into my stay when you brought me to the greatest love of my life. (Hi, L.)

You've been tough, but I'm tougher. At the end of the day, I can't imagine myself being anywhere else. So I guess it's still going to be you and me, buddy.

I'm ready for you. Again, and always.


__

Labels: ,




________________________________________________________________