home           about           blog           archives           domain           exits           ask
 

The future is now.


Tomorrow is my entrance exam for San Beda Law.

Just this week I've had random talks with six different friends from different courses about our respective futures. In a nutshell: Two of them, from engineering, are bravely battling out their majors (and all while nursing some heartaches here and there). Three of my CW-mates have been busy with attending job fairs all over campus and hunting down their thesis advisers. Another friend is planning to go to med school and is waiting for the results, just like I am.

This is it. We're on the brink of everything changing. The rest of our lives are very much dependent on these last few months. For the first time in many years, I actually have no idea what's going to happen to me in the near future. Nothing is certain. And after April nothing will be the same again. It's exciting and scary and confusing all at the same time. I'm still coming to terms with this reality, but slowly I'm getting there. I really have no choice.

Future, be kind.


(Sorry, I can't seem to shake these feelings off my head even when I've written about them before. I guess this is really what happens when Senioritis gets to you, huh?)



________________________________________________________________